Thursday, September 12, 2013

Itsy Bitsy Break


Itsy Bitsy Break…

 

            Just an FYI to my fellow followers…….I’ll be back in a few weeks….Life is somewhat hectic right now and when the going gets tough and busy, I tend to need a breather! I’m not Superwoman after all…..

            In the meantime, please keep up with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. I don’t have Instagram because frankly I can’t handle another social media platform! I already can’t seem to check/update/peruse the 3 I listed without getting a headache. See….I do need a break, right?

            I’m also at Jersey Bites, dishing out some great stuff. My latest article is up- Red Knot at Galloping Hill. Besides reading my posts, go ahead and check out the site, it is filled with Foodie wonderfulness!

            And last but certainly not least, I’ll still post this upcoming Monday as it will be 1 week until the Food Bank's Culinary Classic. You know, the event you already bought tickets to! (wink wink)

            So with that, I’m sad to say goodbye for some time but I know I’ll be back before I know it. I already have some dynamite recipes in the hopper and I hope to have some new reviews to detail about too! (aka….Hubby, you are working on our next reservation, yes?)

            Peace out my friends, I’ll see you soon. J xo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment